"It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him." -Daniel 2:22
"Do not fear, for I am with you..." -Isaiah 43:5
"...we are not presenting our supplications before You on account of any merits of our own, but on account of Your great compassion." -Daniel 9:18
"

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Spoke Too Soon

Well, as soon as you give God praise and glory, Satan tries to get you to denounce Him. As soon as I reported that all was well with Al - BAM! He came home this afternoon with severe stomach cramps and nausea. He finally told me that he it had been hurting since yesterday and gotten progressively worse. Especially after eating lunch.
I pray that this is not how he is going to react to this drug, Velcade, each time. Otherwise he will surely be taken off of it. I hope it was just what he ate. After all the contents were removed from his stomach and all the way down to his toes, he is feeling a little better.
We will try to get him back on a liquid diet and then see if I can introduce some solids later this evening. Then he goes back for another shot on Friday morning. I'll let you know how things progress.

No comments:

Playlist