"It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him." -Daniel 2:22
"Do not fear, for I am with you..." -Isaiah 43:5
"...we are not presenting our supplications before You on account of any merits of our own, but on account of Your great compassion." -Daniel 9:18
"

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Book Review: The Shack

First of all: it is a work of fiction. Knowing that and not expecting it to be perfectly in line with scripture, I really liked it. It had some very interesting ways of looking at our relationships. With God, with each other. It caused me to search my heart for traces of unbelief.
It took some difficult areas of understanding and presented an "outside the box" way to deal with them. I recommend this book as an exercise in expanding your capacity to allow God to work in your heart and life.
It gave me a different way to look beyond the trials and challenges we face today, to another world.

No comments:

Playlist