"It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him." -Daniel 2:22
"Do not fear, for I am with you..." -Isaiah 43:5
"...we are not presenting our supplications before You on account of any merits of our own, but on account of Your great compassion." -Daniel 9:18
"

Friday, February 13, 2009

Bring On The Rain

I don't know if you have heard this song. It's on my playlist. So many mornings I have my computer on to listen to music while I work on the computer or get dressed, this song never fails to lift my spirit. It's not the only one, but a good one. If you have speakers and can listen to music, scroll down to my playlist and click on "Bring On the Rain" by Jo Dee Messina. Here are the words.

Another day has almost come and gone
I can't imagine what else could go wrong
Sometimes I'd like to hide away, somewhere and lock the door
A single battle lost, but not the war.

'Cause tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain.

It's almost like the hard times circle 'round
A couple drops and they all start comin' down
Yea, I might feel defeated and I might hang my head
I might be barely breathin', but I'm not dead.

'Cause tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain.

No, I'm not gonna let it get me down
I'm not gonna cry
And I'm not gonna lose any sleep tonight.

Tomorrow's another day
And I am not afraid
So bring on the rain.

Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring onthe rain.

No, I'm not gonna cry.

Bring on, bring on, bring on the rain....

It reminds me of the daily struggle we all face, no matter how bad the battle gets, we have a Savior who has already won the war for us.

No comments:

Playlist