"It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him." -Daniel 2:22
"Do not fear, for I am with you..." -Isaiah 43:5
"...we are not presenting our supplications before You on account of any merits of our own, but on account of Your great compassion." -Daniel 9:18
"

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Are We Just Dumb or What?

Al just did our income tax. Are we just dumb or what? We didn't read the fine print on that stimulus check the government gave us last year. We didn't know that it was a loan that had to be paid back! It would have been nice to know we had a choice about whether we wanted it or not. There is just no relief - is there?
I trust You, I trust You, I trust You.
So far, Charli's pregnancy seems to be okay. She may be one of those who just has to take it easy for the next 8 months. The sonogram pictures show No. 8 is just a miniscule bump, but a bump none-the-less. Praise the Lord.
I trust You, I trust You, I trust You.
If we can get all our garage sale stuff sold (it looks like rain on that weekend), then we can get the house cleaned up and on the market for about the price we were hoping to get for it. Got some cleaning and painting to do. More stuff to put in storage. May have to come up with another plan for garage sale besides here.
I trust You, I trust You, I trust You.
No luck, so far, on the job search. No one is even offering me an interview. After I get all this other stuff out of the way, I can spend more time on that project. The Lord knows our need and His timing is perfect.
I trust You, I trust You, I trust You.
Al's health just doesn't seem to be improving. We had hoped that after getting off the pain meds after surgery, that the neuropathy would have gone away. No such luck. His sleeping is very irratic. He is awake most of the night, but then comes home and crashes for a few hours. The diarrhea continues to cause him to lose more and more weight. Because he can not keep any neutrients in his body, his energy level is still very low. We go back to the doctor on April 10. Hopefully he will have some answers.
I trust You, I trust You, I trust You.
We are trusting in the Lord for the answers and explanations to all these things going on in our lives right now. We know that He has a perfect plan and all things that are happening are for the good of the Lord. We are happy to serve His Kingdom.
Please pray for us to continue in His will and to not get discouraged. That He give us the strength to withstand all that is thrown at us, through our relationship with Him. That He provide for us in every way, what we need, most especially the stamina to just get up each day and face the task at hand.
Blessing to you all, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

1 comment:

Rusty said...

I don't understand. What do you mean, you have to pay the stimulus check back? I'm doing my taxes and didn't notice that.

Playlist