"It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him." -Daniel 2:22
"Do not fear, for I am with you..." -Isaiah 43:5
"...we are not presenting our supplications before You on account of any merits of our own, but on account of Your great compassion." -Daniel 9:18
"

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

House for Sale! part 2

I have had several emails from those concerned with our situation. We definitely appreciate all the good advice, which is mostly - get a lawyer! I want to clarify what I said in part 1. They are not denying us disability based on what we own. We just have too much debt to be able to survive for months with no income, while they make a decision about him. While I am continuing to apply on-line for jobs, I haven't had any time to get out there and look in the marketplace.
I think we just need to find a lawyer who is experienced in disability and SS to help us figure out what we can do, what we are entitled to. So continue in your prayers that God will guide us. Thank you for all the help and advice. Keep it coming.

1 comment:

Perspective is Everything said...

We have a pretty busy weekend.. I'm good for next Monday or Tuesday afternoon... OR maybe Sunday we could hit the Irish festival in Dallas. ?? We are on a budget though.. ugh.

Playlist