"It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him." -Daniel 2:22
"Do not fear, for I am with you..." -Isaiah 43:5
"...we are not presenting our supplications before You on account of any merits of our own, but on account of Your great compassion." -Daniel 9:18
"

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Waiting, waiting, waiting

Nothing new to report. Just thought I would blog about how absolutely nerve racking it is to have nothing to do but wait! Still working on papers for disability. Still no activity on our property. Still no interviews. Just dishes and laundry and junk like that.....
So little to do that I don't have anything to talk about.....except God's goodness to us and the encourgement He gives me each day in my devotional.
I will be starting a new bible study next week, so that will give me something to concentrate on for an hour or so a day.
Al did get to go fishing this past Sunday and Monday with his friend Steve. They took it slow and had a great time. He's thinking of trying to hit a few golf balls soon.
We go for Al's first infusion of the new chemo Cytoxan, on Monday.
Happy Father's Day to all you Dads.

1 comment:

Perspective RAD said...

Waiting sucks. God is trying to release me from the burden of the "unknown" still-- and show me that I can still be sane in the simple.. & maybe... even enjoy it.. Although every fiber in my being denies it. So the battle rages on. :) gotta hit a movie this week.. love you <3

Playlist